AdareTube Copyright Policy
AdareTube.com is administered and operated under Ethiopian Copyright law. Our company is given the ability to force and ban users who violate the rights and benefits contained in the copyright law as enshrined under the 1995 FDRE Constitution and Copyright and Neighbouring Rights Proclamation no. 410/2004 and in force in Ethiopia. With the License that is given to our company, we have the authority to take appropriate action whenever the rights fixed in the copyrighted material is infringed. .
Our goal is to promote the free-flow and exchange of information, foster freedom of expression and provided timely information pertaining to the unique features of Ethiopia, basing up on the interests of our members, activities and hobbies while maintaining high standards of respect and decency. In order to attain this goal, AdareTube sets the following copyright reporting procedures.
Since we are video sharing service providers, we don't have full control on what user post. So, AdareTube.com has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the above cited Ethiopian Copyright Law, Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other appropriate legal instruments as may be relevant.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that material whether in video format, in print or in any other form content residing on or attached to the AdareTube.com website infringes a legally protected copyright of individuals or legal entities, in full or in part, please send a notice of this copyright infringement fact to us containing the following information, in English, to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that AdareTube is capable of finding and verifying its existence and take appropriate measure;
- Contact information about the one who notifies the facts of infringement including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the individual who takes to notify the fact of infringement of copyright has a good reason to believe and acts in good faith that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by the operation of respective applicable the law; and
- A statement made subject to penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate to the utmost knowledge of the notifying individual and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner in case where such authorization is appropriate.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent or our team:
It is AdareTube's policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringed material;
- to notify the user that the infringed material is removed or disabled and access to the material denied; and
- that habitual offenders will have the infringed material removed from the system and that AdareTube will automatically terminate such user's access to the website and service and;
- Adare Tube will notify such measures to those interested party thereof.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, AdareTube may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 consecutive days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days after receipt of the counter-notice, at AdareTube's discretion. The Adare Tube would not be responsible for any damage arising from such actions as provided above.
AdareTube's Designated Agent may be reached by e-mail at abuse@AdareTube.com